Saturday 11 October 2008

This post goes out especially to midfielder sheffield..whoever you are. kekeke.

ok....im guilty of neglecting my blog. its not cause i dont want to ... hell...ive got millions of stuff i wanna say. sometimes when im doing my daily activities i even get an epiphany about the awesome stuff i can write here on my blog so that i can delight my oh so loyal readers and increase its popularity (eseh...mcm si taie)

alright...ill stop mengambang-ing now. the thing is...my laptop is still fucked up as ever. no amount of pouting and growling to the technician at C.F.King can ever fix this lil baby. so yes....im gonna get me my sony pink vaio...AFTER i get my salary. iyohhh! tarus membali laptoppppppp...balum apa2! haha.

speaking of jobs....i got a job at bsp. i don't even know which position im offered or which dept ill be working at yet for that matter.....they did say "business support dept" butttt....they're not sure whether its 'east' or 'west' or watever it is razana said the other day. u seeee.....everyone else has their offer letter delivered by DHL sudah....except for me!! *sniff* and colleen lah.

bloody hell...that got me EFFING worried lah. but azie told me that maybe its cause my dept and colleens dept lain...coz everyone else who got THEIR offer letter sudah is under the 'finance' dept....so yeah...maybe thats why. but then again..im still gonna call razana up to make sure. hmpf...

its 6.35am now. awal kan aku bangun? hehehe. today is my daddy's birthday btw....and kami open house....mama made KOLO MEE! yummmmm~~

and im supposed to be helping out now....the guests are starting to arrive at 10am..bwohhhhh de doiiiii~

i promise ill update regularly like dulu once i get my new pink baby.... teehee.

p.s. lipstick jungle siuk! watch the 2nd season!!!!!

No comments: