Thursday 20 December 2007

It's 2.36am rite now and i cant sleep. Damn. I actually felt sleepy around midnight just now..and proceeded to my room...looking forward to my warm bed and mountain of pillows...but i got distracted with the full length mirror...and started playing with my hair and curling my hair (with a flat iron, i learned how to do it on youtube) its so interesting how u can learn lotsa shit on youtube. hehe.


anywayssss....by the time i was done with my hair...my eyes were wide open and i was silently cursing to myself about letting myself get distracted. feh feh and feh!!


so here i am...wide awake and i havent got anything to do. (even tired reading my textbook and im still not sleepy)..my friend pinky suggested that i blog to pass my time. but seriously? i havent got anything interesting to blog about. Ooo...ive been downloading songs today. and im proud to say that i finally have Pinkan Mambo's 'Kasmaran'. YEH!! been trying to download that since i was in Brunei, that was like...last August? Finally got hold of someone who has it on Limewire.


oh...and check out this youtube video on Enchanted's "how do you know". Amy Adams singing is pretty good. And she makes a very convincing Disney character. Love her green dress here.




No comments: