Friday 21 December 2007

Went out with my Fish and Sai yesterday...we wanted to company Rash to PC world so she choose her new laptop but on our way to her place she called and say she didnt need a new one coz her laptop is repairable :) so we ended up going to meadowhall instead to have our dinner.

Needed to buy shower gel so we all went to Boots before buying dinner. Apparently, there was a new booth set up at Boots. A Biotherm booth more specifically. Sai was with Fish when he was having his skin tested...Fish got suckered into it as well. So she bought a package as well. When i saw how glad they were with their purchases...i wanted to try it out as well. So i told the sales lady all my skin's problems...and she had my skin tested as well. She used this really cool thingamagic equipment and pressed it against my cheek and it measured my skins moisture, elasticity etc. And my skin is SUPER dehydrated...and it lacks the natural oil. BUT my skin has elasticity though. (finally..something im normal at)


So she proceeded on tellin me which products were good for my skin and all that. So in the end i ended up buying a lot. heehee. but u know wat? i dont care how much it cost me.. coz they gave me 1000 points (thats worth 10pounds to spend in-store) hehe. and i got lotsa freebies as well. hurray!!! and now my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. *sighhh* loving it :)


after that Zyden, Naseeq and Ben joined us for dinner. Had dinner at Shere Khan again. After dinner we met up with Wan and the other juniors and my housemates. Skating was FUN FUN FUN!!! im finally getting the hang of it and i can actually make lil glides now. haha. After that i challenged Fish and Zyden to DDR. I ROCKED!! hahaha. Although Zyden DID beat me in one song but that was only by 2 combos and did i mention that my max combo was 31 and his was 29? hahaha (Zyden made me write this).


After that we all went to Wan's house. It was his lil brother Mizi's birthday on the 15th i think. so he threw a lil surprise get together for him. Mizi knew all along however. He said there was an unusually large amount of sodas in the fridge and Zaiem coming over very late at night to "hang out" when his place is so far away is a bit odd. haha. But he was still touched at the thought though. hehehe. Sang him his birthday song and we all ate this nice cocktail-like cake :)

Went home straight after that...didnt wanna miss the last tram home. And we all tried on our Biotherm products after that. Man...im still not over how good it is. BUY IT PPL! its sooOoo much better than SKII. muahahaha.

Im almost done with my packing. Going to London tomorrow noon with Fish, Sai, Rash and Naseeq. We wanna try out boxing day in London. HEHEHE. But it wont be all fun and shopping for me though. Brought my notes with me as well. so we'd probably study and hang out in between shopping sprees :P Ill be in London till the 31st of Dec though. So my blog won't be updated till Jan i suppose. Cheerios everyone. And to those who celebrate Xmas, Merry Xmas and a happy new yr to all!!! :)

No comments: