Sunday 20 July 2008

HEEHEE! my family arrived today.

joy oh joy! im so happy. Today was a good day... although it was tiring to the max! i woke up at 4am today. needed to shower,get ready, have breakfast and all before i head out to paddington to catch the heathrow connect train to heathrow.

Arrived there at around 6.30ish... family came out about half an hour later. Boy was i glad to see em. So excited that i can't hold back my grin. Went to the central bus station straight after that. Our coach wasn't due to leave till 10am so we had time to kill. So we just rested and had a cup of hot drinks at cafe' nerro. But u know wat? 10am came... and our coach was delayed. So obviously everyone started gettin agitated, especially my family. I mean, there's the jetlag.. and theyve got about 4 hours plus of journey ahead of em. So they didnt seem pleased. So me and Fish thought up of a plan. Take a cab to go to victoria coach station... then take the coach there instead to go straight to sheffield.

The damn taxi ride cost almost 60+ pounds! )(&%#$^%$%#%$R%$^&!!!!! Grrr.. ! not to mention the tickets that is wasted for the one that was delayed since we didnt wanna wait for it. hmpf. Things didnt end just there.. the coach driver that we had didnt really know his way around sheffield so he took us around the whole town before reaching the coach station.. he wouldnt even have found his way if he didnt get any help from the passengers. It was really bad.

Took the tram to the apartment. The apartment was nice... although it wasnt as nice as the one in the pictures and the one i was showed when i was lookin around the place. But hey. im not one to complain much (ha! tia krg) at least its very comfortable, and we've got satellite tv anddddd wifi. Which explains why i can go online now :)

Before i can rest...i had to buy takeaway food for everyone cause everyone was just so hungry...so Nichan companied me to go to Aslan and buy some chicken and chips...and i stopped by at tesco for a while to buy drinks and all. Headed back to the apartment again....where i dropped off the things and headed to my old house to get my luggages and things. Fish agreed to help me with bringing the luggages (thanks babe! i know my bag weighs 10 million gazillion magicallion tonnes!), headed back to the apartment to drop it off, stopped by at tesco coz fish wanted to buy fruits, headed back to the house to pick up my grad robe, uni sweater and food stuff. and FINALLY went back to the apartment! hurray! finally!

oOoo...tried out my kebaya for the grad. it fits! yay. im not THAT fat afterall. And my graduation is tomorrow. so im really excited. nervous at the same time as well. Phew! im obviously gonna take lotsa pics. (But ofcourse) so if im not malas or busy..i MIGHT have time to pick it up. Oooo..im so loving my new shoes as well :) thanks so much ka! hehehehe. but u still need to get me a pink sony vaio laptop for my grad present hmpf! :) NYAHAHAHAHAHA.

ok...i shud sleep and head to the bedroom now. Ive got a big day ahead of me tomorrow and i wanna look my absolute best :)

No comments: