Thursday 7 August 2008

HOLY MOLLY!!

i finally have enough time to update my blog. loads have been happening lately. well not loads lah..i just had a lot of things to tend to.

arrived in the morning on the 30th... was so bloody tired..i took an afternoon nap. then mlm2 nya tarus liat dark knight with my family. inda sampai liat when we were in sheffield. hmpf. So since there are LOADS of new movies coming out... we might as well liat dark knight tarus before they stop showing it altogether. came across FISH that night. hehehe. ADA jua ku bejumpa lagi anak ah.

then i went to the BSP career exhibition the next day. saw a lot of the sheff juniors there. nice seeing them again :) did my c.v beforehand and i was PLANNING to hand it in that day taruss...BUT....there was this evaluation form..and i needed time to think of what to write...so i brought it home and decided to hand it in the next day saja.

then aysya had her mandi belawat on the 3rd...so u can imagine just how hectic the family was. with buying the campur..getting the house ready and getting the campur ready and all. last minute things to buy apa.

oh and did i mention just how HOT the world is? gawd. its so hot that im getting heat rashes :(

not only that...my nose is bleeding like it has never bled before. seriously though...im not talking about the piddly lil opps my nose is bleeding ill just dab my nose with a tissue kinda thing..im talking about serious non stop half an hour blood trickling down kinda bleeding. *sigh*

but its alright lah. nothing serious. im cool. my bodys getting used to the heat and i havent been getting any nosebleeds for the last two days sudah. (hurray!) but my heat rashes are still there. its quite annoying actually. its itchy....i just wanna scratch it! but i know thatll just exacerbate everything. so i gotta resist the temptation to scratch it. :P

and can ya'll imagine that i havent driven since i got back? heh heh. i finally drove tadi...atu pun only to antar jemputan arah my uncle and nini's place (which is btw, in the same spg as my house - hehehe - ambung tia sudahhh....semua kan pakai kereta, dulu bejalan kaki jua saja hahaha) used the landcruiser...felt a bit odd... but yep! my maddd skillllzzz are still there heh heh ;)

so today...i offered to send my lil sis to her tuition place and tarus pick up my laptop tarus. its FIXED!! (using my dads laptop rite now) so yeah..i can finally post some pics apa krg... DEPENDING on whether my laptop's wifi is fixed jua sudah. hmpf! so lets hope the technicians at C.F.King are not idiots and they listened to me when i said to check *everything*.

handed in my c.v. arah HSBC and Baiduri Bank tadi...so i met up with fifah!! miss that woman so much. We're gonna have a lil luncheon thing with the girls soon....havent told em yet coz im waiting for fifah to confirm and tell me when. hurray!! lama sudah inda jumpa with u all. GOD ive got loads of shit to tell u girlsssss~~ *HUGS* cant wait :D

ok...i need to fold my fresh laundry now...the pile of clothes on the floor is bugging me! ta~ :D

No comments: