Wednesday 10 December 2008

I miss my housemates.

I really do.

and I miss everyone and the fun times we had in Sheff! Boo! Somehow this one memory popped up last night....

****************************************************************************
It was Ramadhan...i ALWAYS without fail have to have my sahur... so my housemates usually tell me whether they wanna have sahur with me or not. So on one of those days, Azmi didnt tell me that he wasn't going to have sahur, so that usually means he wants to be woken up for sahur.
*Knocked on Azmi's door*
Me : Miiiii!! bangunnnn!!
*Silence*
Me thinking : Hmmmm.
So i went back to the living room to join Fish and Lei to have my sahur.
10 minutes later.
Me : MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
*bangs on door*
Me : BANGUNNNNNNNNN!! inda kau makan kahhhhhhhh????!
*Azmi sleepily opening the door*
Azmi : Aku inda makan jua....
Me and Fish : u didnt tell us. when?
Azmi : Tu...i left a post it on my door ah. Points upwards on HIS eye level.
*me and fish looking up (WAYYYYY UP) at the post it*
ooops.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
the next time Azmi wanted to leave us his post its... it was definitely at kami punya eye level.
HAHAHAHA. pokoknya? kami pendek.....

No comments: