Monday 11 February 2008

Ive the monday blues -_-


today is the first day of school. The silly thing is...i slept late. hehe. and i had to wake up early the next day. yeah...i never learn. its just this bad habit that i have wah - inda pandai jara. heh heh.

well anyways...predictably...i automatically wake up early...woke up well before my alarm sounded. damnit. stupid biological clock :P first thing that i did? switched my laptop on...and logged into MUSE and registered for business strategy tutorials. u see...my lecturer said shes only gonna put it on live at 7am on monday morning so everyone will have equal opportunity for signing up. and wat do u know? the slot i wanted was already FULL by the time i wanted to register. feh feh feh feh!!! so i took my 2nd choice lah...i opt for tuesday 10am. might as well make the most of it since ive got class at 9am that day anyway.

after printing all my notes...i woke dijah up. all throughout me printing...registering and checkin my email...that woman kept pressin her alarm on snooze every few mins and going back to sleep..pedah wah anak ah..awal saja tidur dari aku. tsktsk. hehe.

dijah went back to london todayyy! boooo! after we had breakfast...we rushed and got ready. sent her off...just in the nick of time... arrived at the train station like...10 mins before the train was about to leave. after that...i had about 40mins to kill before my classes start. so i figured id walk to school from the train station. 2 good reasons there. 1- save duit (they raised the tram fare from 1.30 to 1.40! gila..i remember it was 1.20 when i first got here!!!) and 2- i should exercise the fat ive accumulated from memburuk dlm rumah for the whole weekend. memburuk u ask? yeah...dijah knows how to menjaruk urg. we just hung out at home the whole weekend. that woman didnt even go out!! hehehe. we played guitar hero..watched tv...and watched criminal minds and just gossiped. hehehe. it was fun tho :P

anyways....had business strategy just now. that subject is AWESOME. its sooOOoo..management-like. LOVE LOVE management topics...so im really excited about it. and after that i had taxation... it was pretty dry...didnt really enjoy the class that much tadi. maybe it was because the lecture theatre was so CRAMPED and SMALL. we were squished like sardines...and the class smelled. blech! summer is coming.... ppl are starting to sweat...and knowing these mat sallehs...they dont shower. *gag*

so im hoping the taxation lecture tomorrow will be better..its gonna be in another lecture theatre. PHEW! thank god. im sticking with these modules...made up my mind and gave it a lot of thought last summer sudah. so im pretty happy with my selection. although i am REALLY tempted to switch taxation with international business....but i have to take taxation if i wanna be exempted from P6 advanced taxation nanti when i do my ACCA. so yeah...i consider this as sacrifice lah :P

checked out blackwell after class.....ive got a whole list of textbooks to buy. and its all soOOoo mahal lah! gilaaaa! banyak textbooks kan di bali...and i dont even have enough $$$$. :(

so im gonna call my dad tomorrow and ask if he doesnt mind sponsoring me. ive been SooOoo kusut dari tadi thinking of the money that i dont have...and i really need those textbooks! i really really wanna kick ass this semester. i really screwed up my last semester. all those stupid dramas...and i know i wont have anymore dramas THIS sem...so i might as well do my best this semester right?? its my last!! wahhh...i feel so semangat already. hehe.

got home....anddddd.....me and sai and fish played guitar hero in azmis room for a while! and get this! i was feeling bloody kusut rite? so sai suggested i play guitar hero lah...to release my stress...so i did...and ofcourse i played cliff of dovers (like u guys need to ask tsk!) and and anddddddd...i was concentratin SO hard rite? (harder than the one in the video if thats possible) and and I GOT A PERFECT SCORE!!! perfect as in 100% and no wrong notes!! gila...i wish i had a video of it. i soOoOOooo rocked!! hehehehe. then i went on to play ruby...my name is jonas...and radio song..and get this..semua 99%...gila...sikitttt lagi perfect score...bagus eh my playing today. maybe its cause i was so kusut that i needed to let my negative energy flow somewhere else.

oh oh...and im so semangat that i even made my own timetable. gila..even bought myself this cute lil notebook that i can use to jot down my everyday things to do. the lil pink diary planner i had atu was a bit restricting since it has those lil boxes everywhere u know? so i think this one will give me more flexibility...like how i always use to do when i was in UBD. <---- ok i just reread this sentence and i know most ppl would probably still be bangang and wont know what im talking about. i bet only a handful will totally get wat i was saying kan? hehehehe

fish came in my room like..an hour ago and told me about this bayi girl who was totally dissin UBD. tsktsk. it was pretty sad to see how ignorant some ppl can get about certain things and start dissing when they dont even know the whole picture. it just pisses me off u know? her fren maurina forwarded her this email..it was a copy of that girl's blog lah. so fish forwarded it to me and i forwarded it to my close friends and all the UBD-ians and ex-UBD-ians that i know. just wanna see if they feel the same way i do. cause i dont know..i might be overreacting? nyahaha. seriously doubt it though.

why are ppl like that sometimes ah? i mean...thats just plain dumb. pls dont make a sweeping statement like that when u dont know the whole story lah. man. i know shes just human and every human has flaws...but i dont put down an educational institution that has thousands and thousands of graduates with very good high paying jobs. just goes to show that the girl doesnt know what shes talking about *sigh* im normally not miss cari kelahi..but that girl has touched a very sensitive spot. she was dissing the uni that *i* was in... although im not gonna graduate from there but a part of me is still very loyal to that institution and it has very VERY good lecturers who has taught me a LOT...so GRRR! im soOOO gonna bitch back. thats the thing with me...i have this motto that i had ever since i can remember sudah. what's my motto u wonder? its simple..."ur nice to me, im nice to u - ur bitchy to me, im bitchy to u"

so yes...if ur bitchy to me semana2 without a good reason...u will OH SO find me being equally bitchy if not even more to you. and the alarming thing about me is that i keep grudges for a LONG LONG LONG time. im the type of person who when trusting someone..i will trust that someone fully without hesitation...that when i get ticked or hurt by that someone...it will be such a slap in the face for me that i will be SO SO SO hurt that i can turn a complete 180 degree turn and just be COLD. but u know wat? im really thankful for that side of me...cause it was actually a blessing in disguise for me and it helped me get through my last breakup really quickly. really surprised me at how quickly i got over it though.

will post pics of us memburuk-ing soon. i cant be arsed to transfer the pics from my phone rite now. oh oh..sleeping over at rashies tomorrow...me and fish will be the first to sleep on rashies new double air bed. hehehe. also...i volunteered to help her with her lil project for her friend nabilahs birthday. Hmm...reminds me..i should pack soon. i know i wont have time to do it tomorrow. ugh. i hate having early morning classes. O_o

No comments: