Saturday 28 June 2008

:)

i am happy! i am glad! why u ask? okay...let me just rewind and tell you how my day went. *ahem*
woke up pretty late. I actually set my alarm to 7.30am tadi...cause i wanted to jog. I've been meaning to since....ever since exams were over actually...but things came up...friends visited (which i totally loved mind you :P hehe) andddd....there's the moving thing. So its safe to say that i just didn't have the time ok? nyehhhhh!! i actually slept late. By late i meant....3am?? i was just tossing and turning in bed..willing my eyes to close...and i seriously don't remember when i conked out. I can't put my finger on whether it was the can of coke i drank before going to sleep orrrr..the fact that it was my first time sleeping in the dark without my nightlamp. (packed my nightlamp in the box sudah cause the shipping company ppl came to pick up the things this morning) and oh yes....im AFRAID of the dark...so i had to leave my door slightly ajar to allow the light from the hallway to light up my room a WEE bit. So i had trouble sleeping :P

So you can imagine how grumpy i was when my alarm went off at 7.30 tadi pagi. and i ended up setting it to 9.30. haha. useless i tell ya. Even waking up to Jesse's leaving didn't faze me. Grumpy banar jua sudah tu :P

anyhooos....shipping ppl came....my room is so EMPTY i actually felt a bit nostalgic and sad. Me,fish and sai was cleaning the house tadi.... and *drum rolls playing* got a text msg from Lei around 4pm. And it read "degree classification keluar arah management school sudah". so u can imagine how nervous and scared i got.

my legs felt weak and miraculously..i managed to walk out of my room and walked to the stairs and told Fish and Sai about it. They pretty much got the same reaction as i did...called Lei up...he confirmed it... and told us what we got. TOTALLY ECSTATIC when i learnt that i passed. heehee! awu banar...my grades are so pangit i was really scared i wouldn't pass :p But hurrahhhh! i got a 2.2!! happyyyy brabis!!! It's provisional plang baru. But hey...im hopeful :) And honestly? i.ve been praying and praying that i could at least get a 2.2 cause in the end...i only care that i can make the requirement to apply for a job...what matters now is the interviews...no? so hurrayyyyy!! im grateful..and happy and totally besyukur. and i just hope semua orang dapat pass jua.

CONGRATS BRUSHEFF PEEPS!!! WE MADE ITTTTT :)


and after Lei told us what we got atu....i just felt relieved...seriously..it was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. i mean..i know exams are over and done with..but i was KINDA afraid to have TOO much fun...cause my degree classification was still lingering at the back of my mind and i was worried about that...but now.. heh heh... i can finally accept the fact that i PASSED!! my degree is over and done with. YAY!! happy ku eh! and apa nah? i just bawled! seriously. i cried. and when i say CRIED ... i mean CRY BRABIS! atu tears of joy brabis. it was already 11.30pm di brunei when i wanted to tell my parents the good news..so i ended up calling anis instead. and i know my lil sis was all awkward cause she didnt know what to say .. cause seriously? i was just crying over the phone. heehee. sorry nichan pichan. HAPPY KU BAH! you'll know nanti when u go through what i did :P bloody hell..im getting all teary eyed again now that i think about it. Confirm tah ni...confirm banarrr tah im gonna cry during graduation nanti. bida makeup slajur ni. mesti pakai yg waterproof ni. BANAR!! hehehe. shared my good news with my close friends and contacted those who i know would be happy to share my good news and joy with me as well. *sniff* i love kamu :)

so as for now? i really really can't wait for graduation day now. *sniffff* im so sappy rite now. Maybe it's the PMS thats talking. eh!! pangit eh.

so after i got off the phone with Lei tadi. quickly prayed zuhur.. tukar from my trackpants to jeans....and just walked to management school with Fish and Sai. After that we had dinner at Aslan's...then hung out at Naseeq's place...where we again...cooked lagi. hehehe. it was great fun kamu :) durang Naseeq, Jidin and Rash are staying over at Opal. Lawa the place. It's like a miniature apartment all rolled in one cute room. So siuk to main2 with. banar. mcm pemainan bah. Suka ku liat.

OoOoo..speaking of which...on our way to management school tadi kan..we naturally passed by that Scarborough Arms place? the bar that was at the end of our street...and we passed by several Tv ppl and news van. Pikir apa...rupanya apanah? they were covering this news story about a lil girl that passed away at this place above the bar. According to Naseeq...she was left a few weeks there by her father..and she died because of starvation kah...and they found the place really dirty. and by dirty i mean....dog shit. seriously. mihir eh. how can anyone do that to a lil kid ah? kids are the most adorable beings in this world. tsktsktsk. when they found the lil girl..her body was already starting to decompose bah. So she must've died a long time ago sudah. It's kinda scary though. i mean..we pass by the place like..a million times...everyday on our way to school apa..and to think that a decomposing corpse was there. *shudder* scary thought.

ok..its half past 1am sudah. i really should sleep soon if i wanna wake up early and have enough sleep to get my lazy butt up to jog tomorrow :P

all in all? mizah happpyyyy brabis :)

No comments: