Sunday 15 June 2008

i am officially jobless! :)

ok, i know it's been a while since i last blogged. Blame it on my new found freedom. I can't believe i've finished that chapter in my life. One of the longest chapters in my life mind you. SCHOOL LIFE! wahhhhhh~~ im glad. Although i am very very scared and nervous about my degree classification. But there's nothing i can do now but pray and hope for the best right? *phew*

a LOT has happened in this past week actually. I completed my degree....got kicked out of the house by my landlord....had a blast with the Brusheff society during game night (thats all in order btw)

Awubah. we didn't exactly get KICKED out lah. Our contract ends the end of june. We made a verbal agreement with the landlord to stay an additional month at this house, but now HIS dad is saying we can't Last minute lagi tu eh...sialan. He only told us LAST week that we can't stay here anymore. Pretty nice of him eh? So now we are going crazy trying to find a place to stay. So it's enough to say that we are totally strapped for cash now. Had to settle bills...buy boxes to move (didn't include that in my june budget - thought it'll be in July) so yeahhhh~ it bites. It bites to the boneeee!! Grrr. But oklah. I guess everything happens for a reason. And i believe that we'll pull through this. If worst comes to worst...ill just live in Brunei Hall for 19 days before my family comes and i join them in our rented apartment. Huhuhuhhuhuhu.

We had game night for the Brusheff society ummm....on friday night. it was aweEeeeesome. had a blast. played this game...i have NO idea what its called.. but pokoknya it was migraine-giving-laughing-fun. Took loads and loadsss of pics. which i will uploadddd as soon as i steal the pics from fish. hehehe.

Oh yeah...i just remembered. TODAY is FATHER'S DAY!!! I wonder if my dad got the package i sent him sudah. Brunei post is so damn slow sometimes its annoying -_-

That's one thing im gonna miss here. The post!! I LOVE how ALL the post, may it be packages or boxes....they will deliver it straight to your door. I swear, if i ever become minister (of communications?) i will strive to improve the postal system in Brunei. WAHAHAHA. Si taei aku ah...but that'll be cool though.. a FEMALE minister. nantitah ku mencuba. :P

Dijah is sleeping over at Sheffield till the 21st this mth...and Ena's coming today. so yay! sleepover week. But i think they (her and fish) are still sleeping in the next room. Boring eh. maybe i should wake em up. How the heck can they stay asleep with all the light shining through the curtains man? Hmmm....and my tummy's growling. Maybe i should find something to eat before i wake em up. ..... -_-

No comments: