Monday 30 June 2008

Tomorrow is my last day in this house.

Yup. Im definitely gonna miss this house. Let's just hope the new place ani inda pangit. I've never actually seen the inside of the house. I heard from Syam that the previous tenants are a bit mihir...so let's hope that when they moved out of their place they cleaned it up real good and that it doesnt stink :s

I haven't packed the remaining stuff that i have left. heehee. I've got four luggages...one big box left...and a slightly used box that i wanna put my food/groceries in nanti. darn. i need a damn taxi. thank god the juniors' place ani realllyyyyy ampir. It's about 5 mins walk from my place. But still...we totally need a taxi. Barat kali ah :P

But we are gonna get our deposit back from the landlord today. nyahahahahahha! $$$$. let's hope he gives us the money like...early. hmpf. But darn...banyak utang ku kan bayar. Depleteeee lagi balik account ku.

I was reading nichan's blog and read her post on her playing sims. seriously? u hafta kill one of your kid off if you don't have enough money for food? darn. that's tough. But then again...i kill mine off if it's not good looking enough. HAHAAHAHAHHA. that's one can of tough love right there!! *snicker*

We had a meeting about the presentation that we're going to do during graduation night yesterday afternoon. And im glad to say that we got it over and done with. So now we've got a rough structure of how the presentation is going to be. Thanks everyone for being so cooperative and giving the ideas :)

I won't be posting anything for a veryyyy long time. I think lah. pasal nada internet for a while. Boo :( i THINK lah! unless we can leech off someone's wifi arah the new place ani...we'll see....we'll see. hehehehe.

aights..im gonna start packing SOME of my stuff now :P


No comments: