Tuesday 24 June 2008

I'm experiencing mixed feelings at the moment. I'm almost done with my packing and i am kinda bummed about leaving this house. I think i've grown attached to it. Seeing all these boxes stacked in my room.... *sigh* is a BIT depressing. Don't get me wrong, im ecstatic about going back home for good...i just can't help but feel that there will also be some things that i WILL miss here.

Most importantly there will be my housemates..i've grown so used to seeing them everyday and it's gonna be a tad weird not seeing them everyday nanti. I know we don't hang out 24/7..but still...i'm gonna miss hanging out with em. And i *know* we can always see each other in Brunei...but you know how it is...everyone will be doing their own things and everyone will be busy with their new jobs and life...so it'll be hard to work around your schedule to accommodate everyone else...so it'll be hard to keep in touch. Plus i suck at keeping in touch anyway...so that'll be DOUBLY hard. Feh! :p

Then there are the shops (haha! oh u know it! :p)

Other than that i won't miss anything else much.

Oh and my right foot hurts like hell. I have *no* idea why. It just freaking hurts! Woke up one morning... and BOOM! it hurts to even walk. So ive been rubbing my sole with minyak geliga (minyak kepercayaan tuuuu!!) every now and then...so now i reek of it. heh heh.

There are other things that i know needs to be done today...but i just feel like its all over the place...so i think i need to have a sit down and reflect on the things i need to do dulu... i realize i think more clearly that way. Like i need a list of things and map out what needs to be done. Kalau inda i'll go crazy, and i won't have the faintest idea on where to start. I know...i can be such a freak in that sense. :P

Oh!! and i just remembered something. Nichan pichan??? wth happened to ur tagboard? i cant leave sicko msgs there anymore. anyhoos...about the peach girl thing..sebanarnyaaaaa...aku lamaaaaaa sudah liat the series version with vanness on it. i keep forgetting to mention it. heehee. and yes...the ppl are so pangit. But they grow on u. But i prefer the anime better :P

Ugh. My tummy is making weird noises. It never used to be like this. I have no idea when it started.

Speaking of which...i just remembered something...ill be going to London this 3rd July with Fish. Also meeting up with my girls di sana jua. so u guys BETTER make it. orrrr...or...ill throw a fit... ill throw a hissy fit. no no..better yet...ill throw a BF!! (bitch fit bah) so u better start bali tickets sudah! HMPF

So that meannnnssss...im gonna stay over at the juniors place like.... less than 2 weeks kali saja. Since im going to London again mid June to pick my family up and ill be staying with em till i go back. Woohooo!! i really cant wait to see em. rinduuuuuuu~~~~ :) :) :)

I just noticed that i keep jumping from one topic to one topic. Eh palau eh.

Oh speaking of the apartment....Im totally glad that i got a reply from the chick in-charge. She said they can provide cable internet for me to go online. Woohooo~ i THINK theres something wrong with my wireless internet card bah...so i asked her whether i can go online using cable and she said i could. oh yeahhhhh~ so at least i WONT be so bored nanti in July. oh yeaaahhhhh~~~ but ill be internet-less from the 1st till 19th tho. aiyayayayayayaaaaa....ive grown SO accustomed to having the internet at my expense that i cant imagine living life without it O_O. tapi talor jua tu... if i have it around nada jua slalu ku pakai...except to go on msn and check my mail. i just LIKE knowing the fact that i can go on whenever i want to kali... that knowledge of knowing u CAN whenever u FEEL like it u know? geddit? geddit? eh...nvm. :P

July is around the corner...and that means RESULTS are around the corner. im scared as hell. Im soOoo takut about degree classification ani. i really hope that EVERYONE dpt graduate this yr. and i also hope that i pass...wah. takut ku eh. tawakal lah saja. aminnnn!! mudahannn kami semua pass.

oh yeah. i just remembered what i need to add to my list of things to do...looking for pics that i can compile in the slide show presentation for the grad nite thing. I might as well start looking for photos and things to put in...and songs that i could put in. I wonder if dpt tu kalau pakai powerpoint ah? ill check and see lah. make a draft and see how it looks. It's kinda cool though...im trying to angan2 that its like a presentation that i need to be making for my job...and this is like a proposal or something. (biar tia aku angan2 bah....anything to make it as interesting as possible here! hehehehehe)

Bloody hell...baru ku ingat lagi. i need to get started with my c.v. jua. haiyahhhh! my list is getting longer and longer. hmpf.

*breathes in...breathes out* (think of it as something fun...think of it as something fun)

wow..this is one very long rambling-like post. merati kah kamu inda ni? hehehehe. can't help it. this is how i *talk* :P

No comments: