Tuesday 6 May 2008

Dijah has gone back to London yesterday. Partly because the holiday is over and partly because she has class on Wednesday (booooOoo!!) hehehe. nadabah. u know i lap u daleng.

I've been sleeping late the past few nights (durang tu punya pasal...antu!) So it took me a long time to sleep last nite. Big mistake...tadi pagi i felt like crawling back to bed. I hate having one hour classes in the morning.

Oh oh..speaking of antu..i was talking to my lil sister the other day. I think it was two days ago? cant remember..anyways....she said...there has been some supernatural disturbances at home more and more recently. GAH!!! that is so berijab! she went on to tell me that abg has been seeing something hanging out in my room and hanging outside HER room as well sometimes. But mostly arah my room lah..cause obviously, my room has been empty since last summer. eeeee...ijab kuuuu! that's what i hate about leaving rooms empty...i should ask my lil sister to hang out in my room more...like..use my room for her study room or something in the meantime. Now im not lookin forward to sleepin in my room -_-

Oh, the other berijab happening? U know how babies can "see" things kan? well anyways, aysya was in the kitchen wah...and she wouldn't stop crying? she just kept on crying and crying and looking wildly around her...so my dad brought her to the living room...lapas atu barutah ia stop crying. BRRR!!! did she see something in the kitchen? FREAKY!!!

Ahhhh well~ ill ask my dad to azan kan my room saja nanti once i get back.

*yawn* im actually getting sleepy now... its ten past 11 sudah. just nice..ill just wait for my hair to dry...and im offff to bed :)

No comments: