Friday 23 May 2008

*yawns*

5 more days till exams start. im shitting in my pants. *SHRIEKS*

i just checked and read my tag board. Sheila and Zul linked me. coolies. Sheila didn't leave her blog's addy on her tagboard msg though...but Zul did. So when i visited Zul's blog...ada Sheila linked on his webbie as well. awesomeness. so i checked hers out... and rupanya Syami pun ada! nyehehehe. U see...i like to blog hop sometimes as well. So this is awesome. Im so kepoh..so i like to read what ppl have been doing with their lives as well. Yeah. Aku penyebok. Heehee ;P I'll permanently link em krg lah.

I finished downloading all Britney Spears 7 albums kelmarin. I was just listening to some of her songs..and i remembered shes got some cool songs from her album...so since i didn't bring it here with me (ketara jua ada all her albums tu hehe!) i decided to dl it arah limewire. But heck...limewire was so DUMB. it made my computer lag brabisssssss~ so that got me so MENTAL. so i found a torrent for all 7 cds. i love technology. siapa blame technology atu talor tu *snicker*

A good Britney Spears song that fellow fans should listen to:
- One Kiss From You
- When Your Eyes Say It
- Email My Heart
- You Got It All
- I've Got That Boom Boom
- Outrageous
- Curious

and again. i stress that this is for BRITNEY lovers. so if you only like *some* of her songs, you might think that most of em are too girly or has weak beats :P hmpf


No comments: