Thursday 1 May 2008

PINCH AND PUNCH EVERY FIRST OF THE MONTH!! wahahahaha!

hamaigawdd~ havent been blogging in a while. the reason? nada. ive just been caught up with doing other stuff lately i suppose :P itsssss.... 9.42 am as i type. i just woke up aboutttt....half an hour ago kali...im actually supposed to be having breakfast rite now...coz i wanna eat again before i leave home krg.. -_-

okay. just got back in my room. and im noisily crunching on my frosted flakes. Yum. ill never get tired of this cereal.

i have reached a verdict. i am getting the short haircut. Well its not really SHORT short.. its a bit past the shoulders, but its a hell lot shorter than the haircut ive got now. and im getting short bangs...so im REALLY hoping it'll look good on me :)

me and fish are leaving at 12 krg... and its 10 now.. bwoh..i havent showered. i should get going soon..but i think the boys need to use the shower first..i think theyve got class today something. nyahaha. kami nadaaa~ we're freeeee from thursday till monday! (its still monday coz this monday is a bank holiday)

so thats why i asked my babe dijah to come here and hang out with us for the weekend. She missed memburuk-ing with us anyways. so i figured...wat better time than this weekend rite? and i thought i need to get all the memburukness out of my system before i start grinding my nose in the books for my final exams. MY GOD. FINAL EXAMS! gila...after that ill be officially FREE. man that feels so good.

i was just reading through my tag board. kayut. ive got a blog hopper going around. heehee. i visited her blog as well... its pretty awesome..shes got all these applications up on her blog that i can't be bothered to put up. so rajin.

oh..and i have a current obsession rite now. im obsessed with jesse mccartney. i knowww i knowww..hes like...1 and a half yr younger than me. but DAYM!! he is HAWT! and i think its more because he had his hair colored dark now. and and and...his song is SO KIUT!! i like his latest single 'leavin'. it's all jay's fault for making me dl this song. ani ia plang sasak dangar aku drool all over him. NYAHAHHA.






he's so grown up now ah? RAWRRR!!! oh oh..the acoustic version is SO lawa as well. check it out! :)






lawa suaranya ahhhhh?? i want a guy to serenade me this song while he plays his guitar!! *swoons and faints*

No comments: