Tuesday 13 November 2007

i finally did my MGT355 assignment. it was torture...and it felt long... but i finished it!!! so now i feel like a huge load is off my chest. and me and my classmates celebrated our freedom by going to Odeon and we watched stardusttttt!
it was adapted from a book. sai has read the book before...he says the book is better but the movie is also almost similar to the book. but he says they got almost everything and it's BETTER than harry potter. so i guess that means its almost accurate then :)
but you guys should watch it man!! i guess its categorized under fantasy? you know those kind of movies that keeps u entertained and glued to the screen from the beginning? thats how i felt. A friend of mine, Dauz said the beginning was ok and it only escalated like....15mins after that..but his gf said hes wrong. HAHA. and i fully agree with her.
SO WATCH IT and id like to see u prove me wrong and say the movie sucked.

No comments: