Thursday 22 November 2007



My internet connection is wonky again. We had to switch the router off and then on again to make it work properly. *sigh*


Anyways, my weekdays were pretty much the usual boring stuff. Had Advances in Financial Accounting tutorials this afternoon. N as usual, Jane was being a sweet grandma again. After that i accompanied Rashie to this lecture about how to gain success in Interviews (mostly for job interviews) n it was pretty interesting. The woman giving the lecture had pretty good points that i never really considered before.


After that we me and Rashie went to the Student Union building. LG had a promotional booth set up in the Union today, and typically, we went over to the booth to check out LG's latest pride and joy, their Viewty. LOVING that phone!!! Talked to one of the promoters there (this cute but SHORT guy - such a shame). He convinced me to loan the phone for a few hours so i could join their photo competition. Apparently, i need to USE the LG phone to take pics with to join the competition. Bluetooth it to them to submit it. Very innovative way of making ppl use their product. I could only submit a max of TWO pics, so Rashie helped me go around and took pics of me. The theme was obviously LG's motto, i.e. Life's Good. Went to the foundry cause it's Market Day every Thursday there. Checked out the stuff there. Some of em were pretty neat, but too bad my pockets were almost empty so i can't buy the pretty stuff there *sigh*. Then i got hungry, so i bought Veggie Pastries at one of the food shops. After i filled my tummy, i had to order Hot Chocolates at the Cityview Cafe so i could pose in their with my hot drink. HAHA.





Here are the two pics that i chose to submit for the competition:


Me holding up a maroon dress at the Foundry. One of the joys in my life, SHOPPING!! Added the pink butterflies and bubble caption using the special effects in the phone :)




At the Cityview Cafe'. "stopping to smell the flowers". HEHE. Added the red ladybugs and pink heart and also the signature on top. HEHE.
Really hoping that i could win the photo competition. PICK ME!! CHOOSE ME! If i win, ill get the LG Viewty camera. Planning to sell it if i get it, and then split the proceeds with Rashie. Thanks to her ive got someone to take my pics for me. HEHE. Thanks for being patient with me and accompanying me all day Rashhhh! *hugs* :)

No comments: