Sunday 4 November 2007

Rashie's Sleepover Part 2

Im finally back from Rashie's Sleepover Party. It was fun. Went out to develop some pics of myself during raya so i could post it to someone in Brunei. So Rash and Fish went along to to keep me company.



Woke up around 9-ish this morning and the 2 were still sleeping so i showered and got ready while waiting for em. After that, went to the City Centre and stopped by at Zavvi and Game to check out the prices on the Nintendo DS lites...the girls are interested in it too. MAN! I am so going to convince them to buy it. hehe. Then we went to go to the instant digital kiosks at Boots, but they wouldn't accept pendrives (what machine doesnt accept pendrives these days?!) so we went to Klick Photopoint just around the corner. Developed my photo instantly and then we went to Wilkinsons. Bought myself a pink ready made curtain and an apron. I FEEL LIKE A STEPFORD WIFE. hehe. But i wanted to redecorate my room pink or at least make it more PINK. At least ill feel closer to my room back in Brunei. *sigh*


Anyways, back to my pink curtains. I took the WRONG length!! silly me forgot to check the length of the curtain!! so now ive to go back to Wilkinsons tomorrow morning before class to have it exchanged :P So now ive got two errands to do. Go to Wilkinsons and then the post office to have some packages posted. nyehhh~ got to leave extra early then. After we were from Wilkinsons, we went to Pizza Hut coz we were hungry where we were joined by Kaka Lena and Naseeq. We ordered wedges and one hot spicy something. It was some vegeterian dish. The closest that we can get to a proper pizza around here. Hehe. After that, i went back to Rashie's place and packed and went back homeeee :)


Slept late the previous night. Me and the girls visited Zyden's place yesterday. Zyden has been meaning to show us his Nintendo Wii. Played it once before at my uncles place but i never really got the hang of it.

Anywayssss...i am thoroughly convinced that i need a Nintendo Wii as well. heh heh. Ill wait till i graduate..its not at the top of my priority list right now. But i really want it though. *sighing wistfully* :P hehe

Continuing on with my story. *ahem* I tried the fitness test was it? Cant remember what it was called. But long story short, they said my fitness age is 57!! apaler! stoopid. it was that damn bitch during tennis.. she kept giving me backhand passes. wth man? and that gagak dude during baseball practice? i hit the ball and it wasnt my fault that it was less than 300ft! feh.

But i rocked in power bowling though. Lil ol me broke the highest record. Yup..i scored 517!!! heh heh. im so kambang now. =^.^=

oh oh...and i tried boxing as well. it was such a good workout. havent had a nice punching session since karate. i really should take up karate again. i should get that black belt!!

Here are some pics that i took from yesterday and today. It was my first time visiting Zyden's place yesterday. and there was this one funny note that they (Zyden, Zur, etc) got from their neighbouring flat mates.




And at the back of the note....



In case its a bit too blurry...the back of the note says "and it wont be pretty". HAHAHA. I find it funny.




Rashie and Me at Pizza Hut earlier today



Naseeq and Fish





I suck at Golf, got the last position!! :p





Azmi's results for the fitness test. The lil turd's age is 38. feh. main buyuk :P haha!

Alritey..its getting late. I should go to bed soon. Till then :)

No comments: