Sunday 25 November 2007

I have a headache :(




So annoying...ive been having it since yesterday...i hafta wait till one of my frens are up though...i cant seem to find my usual stash of pills. (yes, i am utterly dependent on pain killers to relieve me of my pain..cant help it. Its the easiest way out :P).
Ive been so out of it these past few days. I actually believed my Friday lecture started at 3 instead of 2!! Sai had to call me up to remind me and the phone conversation went like this:
sai: Miz?
me: Yeh? (talking while applying eyeliner on my right eye)
sai: are u goin to class?
me: course i am! (sounding incredulous)
sai: kau di mana?
me: im at home...
sai: start sudah...
me: huh?
sai: start sudah...hes here
me: class start kul 2 kah???!
sai: uh..yeh..
me: crap!! im late...okay..miss call me when ada break during class
sai: ok..
WAHAHAHA....stupid. so i ran to class that day. *sigh*
Zyden came over yesterday. I cant take how my laptop keeps crashing like...every 5 mins. so i asked him to reformat it for me. (AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME *sigh*). He ended up sleeping over cause there was a LOT to be done on my laptop. But guess wat? it crashed again this morning! gah. So i called Zyden again to ask him wat to do..and he said to scan my laptop using avast during boot time. So now it hasnt crashed yet...so i hope that was the problem.
On a lightner note..tried the wii fitness test again yesterday...im younger each day! haha. i think i got a 30...or was it a 29? cant remember...but thats a VAST improvement compared with 48 isnt it? hehe.
Watched the boys football match friday night... and they WON!! hurrah for them. They were up against massoc (malaysian n singaporean society) and the score was a 2-1. Zyden and Mizi scored. And it was fun cheering em on and giving em encouragement. im actually startin to like watching football. (but then again thats maybe cause im watching someone i know - cause i dont get excited when i watch football on tv) it wasnt really as cold as last time that night..i wore my thermal... :)









No comments: