Monday 19 November 2007

I just had a very lazy weekend and it was fun. Stayed in the whole time,and we wasted it on watching tv and princess hours. after Rashie left yesterday, we continued watching another whole disc, which was from ep 9-12. Sai didnt wanna continue on to the next disc so we agreed on continuing on watching it today (i think).
So that's when i decided to continue with playing Heavenly Swords. I was on the last stage with the big boss and i couldnt kill the lil *t00t*. Had to replay THREE times...my thumb was aching from pressing the buttons to hard...and i was ready to give up. But i decided to give it another go...really concentrated on his movement (i swear that on some parts, i actually see his movements in slow motion, matrix-like and stuff). AND WHAM! the S.O.B is dead. NYAHAHAHA! i finished the whole game. So now i dont hafta pester azmi so that i could play his PS3 anymore. Now its time to pester him to play Wiiiiiiii!
Yupyup, mr tancit bought a Wii. He says its going to be today or something. Dont know, i was just pretending to really listen and just nodding along with everyone when he was saying stuff. I know there are words coming out of his mouth but it all sounded gibberish to me so i just feigned interest and hope that i dont have a vapid expression on my face. Teehee. But if im not mistaken, its supposed to be today and we'll get to play before noon or something.
Im starting to really hate the weather here again. Its startin to rain almost everyday now. I hate RAIN. It makes me boots wet. Did i mention how im allergic to rain? i get a headache even if one little raindrop touches my head. Yeah, i know, im weird like that.
We were watching spice girls all time 40 hits on mtv yesterday. Seeing videoclips like "too much", "say you'll be there" and "Spice up your life" really makes me nostalgic. and i start remembering high school. and especially form 2. (yeh, that was when 'spice up your life' came out). and then i start remembering how me and my girls would sing along to that song in the car when we were on the way to Amal's house and i also remember how we would dance to the song in her room. *sighhh* man i miss those days. I wish i could turn back time and relive those days again. I also wouldn't mind changing a couple of things and mistakes that i have done in the past, that would really really change the course of my life right now. It would definitely save me a lot of hurt and tears. *sighhh* when will someone invent a time machineeeee?? i miss you guysssss...i wanna go back to high school now *pout* i dont care if i have to resit PMB, O levels and A levels all over again. HMPF.
Hmm..this is an interesting topic though...if you could turn back time and relive your life again, which point in life will you choose and what will you change? Man, id make my life mistake free!

No comments: