Friday 21 March 2008

The house is so quiet..... -_-

no one is up yet. it issss..... 10.09 am rite now.

i tried changing my blog's skin yesterday. i found this really nice pink background with butterflies everywhere. ripped off the HTML...and embedded that to mine...but then when i previewed it, everything just looks all wonky...then i got too malas to usai it...so maybe ill do it next week kah...after my trip.. coz right now ive got more pressing matters. im trying to finish as much criminal minds episodes as possible. im wayyyy behind. ive finished season 1 last nite. heh heh. and now im up to ep 4 on season 2. im so proud of myself *pats back*

u see...i usually cant go on watching any series for long wah..i think i have a short attention span. i usually hafta take a break in between and do something else. but fish was there to give me moral support so it wasnt that bad. and i made sure i wore my uv glasses so i wont get eye strain. gila..banyak jua preparation sudah tu.

speaking of preparation...im gonna start packing today. im soOOoo excited about tomorrow. the much anticipated trip to paris is finally tomorrow!! yay! so ill be in paris for 5 days..and then im going to be in london for a few days after that. hang out with my friends di sana dulu. i wonder if any of the girls will be there? WANA!! ENA!! turun ke london lahhh!! and i wonder if dijah is back yet? that woman said she'll be back sometime around the end of march...it'll be nice to memburuk with her again. enjoyed our last memburuk weekend together. heehee. maybe we can play cranium again. hehehe.

i was actually supposed to go jogging this morning. tapikannnn~ there was this one episode i watched arah criminal minds..about girls being abducted while they were jogging. traumatized ku meliat. brrrr. so maybe ill wait a couple of days before i can get that episode out of my mind. or maybe i shouldn't listen to music while i jog...tpi inda siuk bahhh kalau nada music. but i *do* bring my trusty pepper spray with me and my cell phone discreetly tucked on the inside of my jacket.

..........

im waiting for the postman to come....where's my package ahhh?

..............................

maybe i should have breakfast dulu....

No comments: