Sunday 9 March 2008

I have a problem.

You see....my problem is that i procrastinate. i dont just procrastinate. the thing here is that...i dont mind it at all. eh wait...scratch that...i actually love procrastinating. that is the only explanation i have for doing it so much...i must love it right? but then again..if i can see that it IS a problem..then does that make me love it? eh talor eh..i wont talk about this anymore :P

ive been procrastinating dari tadi...ive been up for an hour or so sudah..and i just made my bed about 5 mins ago..AFTER i blogged on my other blog that i share with my girlfriends since our high school years. the link...that i just put up on my blog there to the left. as you can see. its password protected ofcourse. hell will freeze over before we share what we talk about intimately to the public :P hehe. why even bother putting a link to it u say? cause im a tease. hahaha. nadabah..so aku sanang go from one blog to another lah..inda payah type the addy lagi. its just a click away! im so smart...someone pinch me.

i have my itunes blasted on my speakers rite now..and im just listening to all kinds of songs..and it just baffles me (in a good way) how they have lotsa nice songs in this world. i mean..how do these ppl actually come up with all these different melodies? tunes? words? creative ahhhh? i gotta have me some of that creativeness...god knows i need lotsa creative flow in my brain rite now. darn these assignments!

but anyways...back to pleasantries...nice songs. yes. songs that can actually lift up your spirits when you're feeling blue...bored...passive. have a listen to em! some of em are classics brabis..but antah..i love it!
  • Big Mountain - Baby i love your way
  • Craig David - Officially yours
  • Blackstreet - I wanna be your man
  • Cher - It's in his kiss (the shoop song)
  • Bodyrockers - I like the way you move
  • Courtney Jaye - Can't behave
  • Weezer - Island in the sun
  • Weezer - Keep fishing
  • Starship - Nothing gonna stop us now
  • Fergie - Clumsy
  • OAG - Permaisuri
  • Katherine McPhee - Love story
  • Sheila on 7 - Kau kini ada
The list actually goes on and on...but have a listen to these songs and try and prove me wrong! :P hehe

Ok...im gonna stop procrastinating now and have my brunch now :P

No comments: