Sunday 9 March 2008

my lil sister just sent in pics of aysya (yeah, i was right..its aysya). shes so TINY!!! well ofcourse she is..shes a newborn baby! kiut eh!!! i have no idea who she looks like..but i was talkin to my dad on the phone tadi and he said she looks like both parents. oh-kay. i still dont see it but OMG...shes ADORABLE!! i just wanna pinch her cheeks!! EEE!!!!

my dad said aysya is slightly taller than me...aysya is 52cm...i was 51cm. hehe. and i was 3.12pounds?or was it kilos? and aysya is 2.9pounds/kilos. haha..so i was shorter and heavier. figures. i was an obese baby btw. yeah..thats right...obese..not overweight. u shud see pics of me when i was a baby...i cant FIT into my clothes.

there was this even funny incident...(how my mum told the story lah) she said i was really kusut one day..i was just crying and crying and i wouldnt stop? so she figured maybe i was feeling hot cause it was a hot day or something? and she tried to take my top off..but i was TOO kusut that i didnt let her...so in the end u know what she did to take the top off? she had to gunting it. hahaha. so off my top went. and then barutah aku diam. HAHAHAHHA.



Her pipi is so TABAM!!!



Just wanna pinch those cheeks!! EEE!!!



I love it when babies are all wrapped in their blankets!!



Cute mittens



Wanna pinch that nose too! why are babies so adorable??!


SHES SO TINY!!!! u just wanna play with her and put her in your bag ah?!



see? i told u i was fat. eh..not fat..obese. seriously..i was. i was probably a few mths old here. i love my old curls. no idea how i lost those ring-like curls. *shrugs* and i don't know why i was doing a weird pout as well.

No comments: