Saturday 15 March 2008

"i'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, im out of control, and at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


i really like this quote from marilyn monroe. and i think its cause i can really relate to it. i am THE most insecure person i know. i get insecure about a LOT of things. for instance, just recently, i was complaining to my friends about how fat i am. but its true though...i have gained some weight..well compared with the same time last yr lah. and i think the reason why im fatter than i am last yr cause last yr i was playing netball like every week. this yr...i havent joined any sports. so i try to make it up to myself by going jogging. but the thing is..i havent done any lately...one things was coz of the exams..and then classes have started..and whenever i try doing it during the weekend..it gets really cold or its raining. so u can just imagine how tough it is for me to do any jogging at all! so that usually just leaves me to do a lil bit of workout at home..in my room :P which is very limited and leaves me with very little choice gah!!

and darn darn darn..u know wat else im thinking about rite now? i need constant attention. or else i think that no one is interested in me. my friend rashie said that maybe im a bit on the high maintenance side...i really do get what shes trying to say. but i cant *help* it bahhh...if i dont get the attention that i think i need...i get all moody..and grumpy...and then id start thinking all kinds of nonsense things..and i start gettin insecure....insecure about myself..my looks...my grades...my love life...GAHHHHH!!

and then my poor friends would have to get the brunt of it cause i go to them and whine and pout and they'd hafta listen to my rants.

heh heh heh. sorry kamu. but i laps u all for layan-ing me. god knows i really need attention rite now.. kalau inda mental ku sudah kali. *sighhhh*


No comments: