Wednesday 19 March 2008

*sheila on 7 - kau kini ada playing in the background*

time: 10.46am
date: 19th March 2008
mission: write on blog
objective: make a kick-ass post

hehehehehe. ok. im jobless. :P

i had a very productive day so far. woke up early...cause i slept early the previous night. doh! and i was pleasantly surprised to find that today is nice and sunny! a beeeyooooteeeful day to go jogging! :) did my usual morning routine, switched on my laptop...checked my email...cakap arah msn skajap *grin*

did my warm ups....went out.

darn. atu sajuk.

i hate it when the weather *looks* nice and warm..but it isnt? grrr. but i braved the cold winds...and jogged. and then there's the jogging uphill bit. makes u feel so defeated when u reach the top and ur gasping and panting for air ah? ur expression when ur breathing heavily is not a pretty sight as well. oh...something totally random. a lexus SC430 whizzed past by when i was wheezing and panting...waahhhh~ lawa eh.

i cut my jogging route short coz it was too damn windy...so i got home pretty quick after that. did the usual 10 min aerobics and lifted weights after that...but lets not get to the mundane details now eh?

im actually waiting for my turn to shower now...just had breakfast...*sniff* i think i smell... -_-

doo dee doooooo dum dum~


u know...i was just talking to my guy friends in the kitchen while we were preparing dinner the other day...and i mentioned how we are gonna be here in 6 more mths blabla..and then azmi interrupted me and said "four". and i went..."oh yeaaaa~! four!"

it just hit me. im gonna be here 4 more mths lagi saja. and that got me thinking. time flies by sooOOo fast. i mean...it felt like it was yesterday that i got back here from summer hols. a lot has just been happening kali..maybe thats why it felt so skajap. but u know. im torn. im really excited to be going back home. but part of me is going to miss good ol sheffield...and im really going to miss living with my friends. ive grown quite attached to having them around me. im not gonna miss my single bed tho. blech. my double bed at home is ahhh~ so nice and big. miss just rolling around in a big bed. note to self: get a new mattress once i get home.

i guess its just like school and work. part of me is excited about starting work and not hitting those books again. but then again..part of me is also going to miss school life. and besides...there are a lot of responsibilities tied with being a working woman. im not sure if im ready and mature enough to handle all that yet -_-

decisions decisions. i guess thats part of growing up. i miss those days when i was younger when the hardest decision for me was whether i should eat the yellow M&Ms or blue M&Ms first :P

maybe ill pull a billy madison. tell the kids to stay in elementary school as long as they can. haha. start going all crazy and wide eyed...start shaking the kid in the face when they say they can't wait to go to high school.

gosh..this is turning out to be one long ass post.

speaking of post...i cant wait for my package to arrive! teeheeheeeee :)

No comments: