Saturday 8 March 2008

KAKA JUST GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY GIRLLLLL!!! heheheheheh! lawa lagi her birthday tuuuu! 8.3.8! eeeeee!!! i think her name is aysya. I THINK LAH. i remember kaka mentioning that name before. hehehe. and and her name dpt tebalik and will still be spelt the rite way. hehehe. LAWA AHHH?? hehe. holy moly! im just so happy rite now. she just gave birth a few mins ago...just got off the phone with my mum. my mum hasnt seen the baby yet...so i still dont know how the baby looks like coz my sister is still in the labour room. darn it! but i did tell my mum to tell anis to take pics and send it to me krg. krgtah lagi ill hassle anis. hehe.

a tribute to my new niece! *choke* *sniff* i can't believe im able to use that word now. my niece!! EEEE!! im all choked up! hehe :') Clay Aiken singing "isnt she lovely?"




No comments: