Thursday 6 March 2008

YAY! my worries are over! i have enough points to be qualified for the sheffield graduate award! *takes a bow* heh heh. So for now all i have to do is compile my portfolio....submit the draft to the coordinator...have her give me some feedback to see how it is..make some changes to the portfolio and submit my final draft to the careers service on the 14th! simple enough rite?

i haven't actually GOT the award yet...it all depends on my portfolio and what the examiners and the external examiners will think lagi. So im really hoping ill get it! amiinnnnnn~

So im guessing im really going to have a very hectic and longggg week after this weekend.

Case studies assignment due on the 13th....exam results will be out this 13th as well and the portfolio on the 14th. GAH!!

Someone kill me




No comments: