Tuesday 8 April 2008

Ever had that one phase in your life where you think you have made a lot of bad choices in your life? and then that little thought that pops in your head just brings back LOADS of memories on all the mistakes that you've done in your life?

For instance, I was just thinking about what to have for dinner...(i haven't made my noodles - i know...somehow i wasn't feeling that hungry anymore :P) and i visualized my cupboard in the kitchen...and i realized i've got loads of indomee and maggi. and then that made me remember how last time i had to throw a whole bunch of em away pasal expire. and now im curious on the expiry dates of those instant noodles. i forgot to check it AGAIN before i bought it. last time i bought a whole bunch of indomee and maggi cause i was TOO malas to buy it balik2...and i ended up not having it and it was just sitting there in my cupboard for a few mths. in the end ku buang tah jua.

but anyways, my point here is that...i keep making the same mistakes over and over again. but this is just an example of the lil small mistakes i make though. How about the huge ones? will i ever learn from it?

gah! the draft exam timetable is making me think too much. i dont wanna screw up my last semester...i really don't. and just now...after i checked the timetable...i started planning out how my whole week is going to be. getting my case study ready...doing research...catching up on the reading materials for business strategy...reading up on taxation since im SO bangang at it. and i was even planning on reading up a bit for my taxation tutorials tonite. (a burst of rajin-ness brought about from my fear of exams there) and just as suddenly as that rajin-ness popped up, the stupid temptation of doing nothing creeps up again. CEMANA KAN TU?

its like ive got this uncontrollable impulse to surf...or...download movies...or....play those darn addictive games. as much as i tell myself that ill stop and only do it for a leeeetle while...i end up doing it for gee i dont know....4 to 5 hours? and then i get soOOO exhausted from doing nothing..by the time i finally pull myself together and start whatever it is that i was supposed to be doing...im already tired. haiyah. it's like ive got this insane disorder to keep myself occupied with silly things. during my 2nd year...ive got myself bloody distracted with my ex. and then last semester i got myself distracted with *another* temptation and now ive got other lil things to keep me distracted as well. when will it stooOOoooop?

eh talor eh.

ok..moving on to other things. i was on the phone with rashie tadi and we were just talking about photoshop-ing skills. she was saying xiaxue must be a kickass photoshop-er cause she looks butt ugly when her pics aren't photoshop-ed. im still not sure on my stand on that though. i mean...i wouldn't mind photoshop-ing my pics if i seriously look oily and ive got a monster zit on my nose. hell..photoshop away. but i guess theres a certain limit to being photoshop-ed though. like...if u don't look anything like it in real life...then that's too much. but taking off a zit here and there...taking the oily-ness away. that's alright with me. i mean...imagine this...this person who has never seen u in real life..and has only seen u through your pics rite? and all your pics are photoshop-ed to the max...this person thinks you're the most gorgeous flawless person on earth..don't u think it'll be a total mood killer if that person sees u how you REALLY look like in real life? after that person has all these high expectations on your supposedly gorgeous self? only to see how frumpy you are in person?

kan kan?

its making me think twice about photoshop-ing my pics. i mean...id rather have ppl think i look like a fright in pics and think i look fabulous in person.

i don't know why but suddenly i have sex and the city punya show in mind. i like that show. i like it cause that series shows the different kind of difficulties that women face in relationships. 4 different kinds of personalities...and the different things that they expect in a guy. siuk siuk. i really can't wait for the movie. i haven't seen ALL the episodes though. which is why im planning to buy the boxset series yg usulnya mcm the shoebox atu. lawaaaa. nantitah...when ive got extra money. maybe after my exams. cause i really can't afford to get myself distracted with TOO much things right now.

nah kan? im already thinking of other things to distract myself with. banar eh...thats like a talent i have or something. making myself distracted.

like right now. im supposed to be getting dressed...im still in my bathrobe btw. and i still haven't had anything to eat.

i just realized that ive been jumping from one topic to another topic. baik kamu inda paning ni? hehehe. bah bah. im gonna get dressed now. -_-

BLAAAADDIIII HELLLLL! i just remembered that i haven't taken my laundry out from the washing machine. now i REALLY hafta hurry and get dressed now.


No comments: