Tuesday 8 April 2008

I watched 27 dresses tadi. I liked the movie :) especially what she said about the groom during the last few minutes of the movie. I won't tell u which groom ofcourse.. :P hehehe. spoil tia krg. but ya'll should watch it. lawaaa!

today aysya turned a mth old. ahhh~ called my dad tadi...and he said they sang her a birthday song. hehe. kiut. i still can't believe my parents are GRANDPARENTS now. it just reminds me how old everyone's getting. we're all growing up...getting our lives together and building a FUTURE. my gawddd~ im an ADULT. *ahem* but a young adult i should add. hehehe.

school started yesterday. i was really dreading it. and as usual...i didnt get enough sleep for my first day of school. *sigh* (i never learn do i?) i found myself getting a BIT sleepy during tutorials..had 2 more classes after that (ugh, monday's my busiest!) and i surprisingly found myself getting perkier towards the end of the day...i guess my brain just kinda got itself used to working again. But darn it...it feels like i just sat for my exams....and now im at school again. Oh...incidentally. the draft timetable just went up today i think. GILA! ada tia sudah draft timetable. but i guess i don't mind lah. that meanssss....my finals exams are near...(nerve-wrecking yes) but but buttt....that means im also nearing graduation day. and that means seeing my family again! yayyy! hehe. so im really looking forward to THAT. just wish i can fast forward time though.

oh oh..MAJOR news today. a friend of mine opened up a window with me on msn and told me that it has been CONFIRMED that MOE scholarship students got a whooping 20% increase in their allowance starting april 2008. how awesome is that? perfect timing i say. i mean...i needed the money so so SO badly for my graduation robe. yep...im planning to buy it with my own money. say you're proud. hehe. ppl who KNOW me should be proud. cause im SO bad with budgeting my money. seriously. you should see how depleted and karing my bank balance is. hahaha. you only live once bah..might as well make the most of it no?

and besides...im young and single and still a student. i shouldn't need to worry about my finances until i start working. so until i enter that really foreign realm..im entitled to be carefree! hah!

ok...im gonna make myself dinner now. im craving noodles with prawns. *drool*

No comments: