Thursday 17 April 2008

Random facts about Mizah


- Is afraid of the dark. I need to sleep with my bedlamp on
- Loves watching cerita antu...ONLY when ramai2. I need to have at least one person there with me
- Has a bantal buruk that she lovingly calls B.B (thats short for bantal buruk btw). But she is currently sleeping with B.B the second. B.B the first passed away. (her mom threw it away.... -_-)
- Is still in love with Bubbles. I still can't get over Bubbles death and still feel that no cat can ever replace him :'(
- Loves Billy Madison so much that she can recite most of the lines from the movie
- Is also sleeping with another pillow that she calls pinky. This pillow is a cat. a PINK cat...hence the name
- Needs to listen to music when she gets ready for school every morning. Loves to jiggle to the music as well. I think that's why i need to have at least an hour to get ready...i like to distract myself by singing and dancing in front of my full length mirror. I'm just wondering if Lei (who's room is next to mine) can hear me singing from his room? NYAHAHA
- Has 6 phone lines, hence 6 different phones. Phones that i will plan to tukar2 each time when im back in bru...according to my moods orrrr...how big my bag is for that day
- Do not believe in eating food raw. Which is why i don't eat sushi
- Has been practicing hard with eating her food with chopsticks. And im proud to report that i have improved a lot hehehe
- Loves to eat tumpi with sardines. what? don't knock it till u try it. its niiiicee~
- Likes to get herself distracted before doing MAJOR work. such as now. im supposed to finish up my tax tutorial so i can concentrate on biz strategy tomorrow. *sigh*
- Loves to kacau her lil sis Anis. I think it's my way of showing affection. I just like listening to her whining voice. HEHEHE! kan ni-chan? niiiiii-channnnn~ ohhhhh ni-channnn! kekekeke.
- On that note..i love singing at the top of voice when im in the shower (at home) so i can annoy the hell out of my lil sis. (her bathroom is next to mine and she can hear EVERYTHING from there haha)
- Can't cook as hell. But i believe im a pretty darn good baker. Siapa minta buatkan kek mata kucing??
- Is fiercely loyal to her friends. Kepada lelaki yg planning to break my girlfriends' hearts. Cubatah! ku bacakan yasin kau krg. baru kau tauuuuu! ku sumpah sampai 7 keturunan

ok. i cant think of anymore. haha. awu. aku jobless.

No comments: