Friday 11 April 2008

GAHHHHH!!! I CANT SEEM TO MAKE THE STUPID LAYOUT PERFECT!!!
*ROARRRRSSS*!!!!


*clears throat*

i was just about to bitch about how i can't seem to find my earphones. I misplaced it and couldn't find it this morning when i was going to leave for class this morning. Anyways...just as i was about to start grumbling about how i can't seem to find my shit in my room...i turned and looked to my left and lifted my tutorial paper...and lo and behold! there it is!!

apa ertinya nah? (since it was under my tax tutorial paper), it means i was supposed to do my tutorial...and if i was a good girl and did it tadi sudah...i would've found my earphones a whole lot earlier tadi. hehehehehe! kedapatannnn inda membuat kraja!!!!

tapi its ok lah. today is a friday after all. ive got the whole of saturday and sunday to be rajin. today is my day to relax and unwind.

you know i was just thinking. fish told me to read her lil sister's blog the other day. her lil sister...is the most random girl ever. she's so good at membual she puts me,fish and rash (put together mind you) to shame. seriously, that's how good she is. anyways, in one of her posts, she mentioned this cuckoo countess was it? i can't remember, but it was a noble lady in the olden days..Countess Bathory if im not mistaken. She would drink the blood of virgin young girls in her village. This is actually a true story. I remember reading a book on her dulu. I forgot what that book is called. But it was available arah the reading room masa di MS dulu. You know how we get to have one period each week in the reading room and we get to borrow one book home and return it the week after?

Anyways...i remember choosing that book. It's really disturbing though...cause that book is clearly.....for 18 year olds and above. At that time i was probably....um..in form 4? tsktsk. they should screen the books first. But that didn't stop me from reading it though. HEEHEE. It's all gore and blood and shit. It was a good read though.

We had case study tutorials this morning. It was such a memberi bangang class tadi. I mean...i was glad we had it plang...cause before that i had absolutely no idea how to go about doing the case study...and now i kinda have a vague idea? but nevertheless...it was still memberi bangang. -_-

I've researched some relevant materials that i could *probably* use...but i don't know... i haven't read them all plang. Just skimmed through. Ugh...i hate assignments. Boy am i glad business strategy nada assignments. But im gonna be a wreck for it during exams though...cause the course is 100% exam. *shudder* im just hoping my bullshitting skill will come through like it did when i had corporate social responsibility. yes. all i have to do is not panic...and stay calm...and let the bullshitting vibes flow through my body. *inhales deeply*

Aku ani sebanarnya kan passing the time bah. Fish is in the shower now and im waiting for my turn to shower. dum dee dum dum. we watched private practice ep 8 and 9 tadi while having our dinner. ep 9 is awesome! (it is also the finale for season 1)...i miss being looked at that special way from your significant other. *sighhhh* you know the whole when you walk in the room and your significant other sees u and smiles and looks at you kind of thing? ehhhh~ liat saja ep 9!

oOoo...i think i hear fish coming out now. aite. adios!




No comments: