Saturday 12 April 2008

It's a saturday morning and i woke up at 7am. O_o

serves me right for sleeping bloody early last night. So now the whole house is still pretty quiet...i dont think anyone is up yet.

i woke up this morning and did my usual morning routine...look in the mirror when i first sit up in bed. my mirror is to the left side of my bed so i cant help but just look ok? and as usual my locks are all tousled and i get out of my bed groggily and walk towards my mirror. try my best to put my hair back in place (i try not to brush my hair, cause somehow i find that brushing it so early in the morning usually gives it SO much volume that it'll get super puffy - looks funny tho). since we're on the topic of hair...my hair is sooOoo longgg now...ngalih kalau kan shampoo wah! so me and fish are planning to get it cut..maybe next month kali. She's gonna wait for her hair to grow longer...she wants to crop her curls off. anyone care to join us? we'll get our haircut together! hehe.

got a text from my dad when i woke up tadi. he gave me the 12 digit pin for me to recharge my easi line. woohoooo~ thank god i received it...cause for some reason my easi line hasn't been receiving texts recently.... -_-

im craving for rashie's chicken pie.... RASH MASAKKAN KU. u know i lap u rite? and i know u lap me too?

*stomach roars* lapar ku eh. stupid pink patch obviously doesn't work.


No comments: