Sunday 20 April 2008

Sunday morning and i woke up really early. *sigh* thats not by free will ofcourse..id love to just stay snuggled in bed where its nice and warm. I hate this week. I really hate it. Stupid assignments. I don't have classes from Thursday and obviously till Sunday. And guess what? i've been cooped up at home. In my room!! Blech. My brain feels so fried...i need fresh air. But the air outside is so chillingly cold. so going outside is making me think twice as well.

*sigh* i just can't wait for all this to be over. I wish i can just fast forward time...you know..like that movie click? i won't overuse it like he did ofcourse hehehe O=) okaylah..maybe a teeny weeny lil bit. or maybe i can just rewind time? erase all my mistakes? that'd be awesome. It's equivalent to a time machine. But only better...cause you can do stuff with the remote...like delete and stuff. Change colours, etc. Hell you can't get THAT with a time machine!

I'm not a big fan of my tax lecturer. she's taking up way too much of our time. and i really resent the fact that we have to do this assignment-ish/test-ish thing this wednesday. Why can't we have it done like any other regular assignment? nOooo...she wants us to do the assignment in an HOUR...under exam conditions! FEH! She's EVIL!! evillllllll!

I'm not gonna get much sleep done till thursday *sigh*. speaking of sleeping. I had a NIGHTMARE tadi. *shudder* by nightmare i don't mean the uncool boring nightmares where i realize i'm in class and i'm naked. Heck that's such a boring over-rated nightmare. My nightmare is about H. Awu bah. H. U know...A-N-T-U? GAH!! I don't know why i keep having frequent nightmares. But i suspect that my recent talks with a couple friends of mine about horror movies is a big contribution. Tapi talor tadi...i woke up startled, and jolted and sat up tarus. I hate it when that happens. Have ya'll ever have that? Where you sat up from sleep tarus? Well i did that tadi...and then i realized it was just a dream. And i shrugged and lied down balik. Coincidentally my alarm went off a couple of minutes after. I have a talent for doing that you know. It's like my brain has an alarm clock as well (but it's set a few minutes early than my phone) hahaha. Seriously! it's like...no matter what time i set my alarm to...5 kah...4 kah...6 kah. Id alwayssss wake up a few minutes before it comes off. It's a gift!! Well not always like..more like....45% of the time. And it's usually cause I didn't sleep well. haha.

My god...this is turning to be one really long membual post. i should get going and continue my work now. I swear my ass is getting bigger each passing minute cause im constantly sitting down. blech!

No comments: