Tuesday 22 April 2008


Isn't Aysya the cutest lil person EVER?! eee...her pipi is so tabam. I really can't wait to see her. Probably another reason why i seriously can't wait to go home. I really can't wait to meet her!!! I really think i'm just going to kidnap her one night from her crib and bring her to sleep with me. HEHEHEHE! Biar her parents cari2. *snicker*

Gossip Girl ep 14 is out sudah!! WOOT! i was searching around for it last nite..tpi alum lagi kluar. So i was a bit worried they wouldn't even let ppl distribute it online cause they have this new thing where they aren't going to stream it on the network website itself. Something to do with trying to get more ppl to watch it on TV rather than online. Something about ratings. Wateverlah. im just happy ada torrents nya sudah. hehe. Samantha Who ep 12 pun ada kluar sudah. HEHE. awesomeee! something to watch while i take my break and eat. Ugh. Im just so sick of keeping my nose grinded on articles and books and cases. Oh well...at least ive got this weekend to look forward to.

Smell my grilled fish and potato. So im going to have my lunch now. Adios!!

Speaking of Adios....Ive this inside joke with my housemates...so im going to give it a try. By it i mean...answering my phone with "oOoOOollllaaaaaa~!" instead of the usual "hello". LOL!

No comments: