Friday 25 April 2008

I just finished watching "shoot em up". Its such a good action packed movie. I like. I like it very the much. HEH HEH.

There's one thing i noticed about the movie though. The car the hero in the movie keeps using was a beamer. So that just made me think. BMW sponsor kah? And ada this one scene (don't worry, u can continue on reading, it won't spoil the storyline i swear) the hero was pissed (he needs anger management) cause there was this prick who was driving recklessly on the road, and coincidentally, this prick was driving a benz! what are the odds? Beamer's competition. nyahahaha. so in the end, the hero ended up slamming the side of his beamer to the benz's side. and whammo! the prick ended up at the side of the road. WAHAHAHA. cali!

speaking of coincidences....life is really ironic ah? several things have been happening these past few days. inda plang eventful brabis. considering that i spent most of my days (since last WEEKEND can?!) cooped up in my room studying/doing my tutorial/studying for the damn test/doing my assignment. But anyhoooss...im getting side tracked here. Me and Fish was just wondering why it's so funny that we always seem to come across hot dudes when we look our worst. and we never come across any when we are all dolled up.

you wanna know how bad i looked? well...lets just say that all i did that day was took a shower...put on a shirt,changed into jeans, put a sweater on,twisted my hair and put it up with a clip (unbrushed and tousled hair btw) and power walked to school. so its safe to say that by the time i reached school i looked very....um..lets just say i looked like a fright. haha. hey i didnt think much..i just wanted to hand in my assignment ok?? :P

speaking of ironic lagi..i was on the phone with pinky..i dunno...about 2 weeks ago kali? i cant remember, and i was just talking about wanting to change the layout of my blog..and he told me that he likes his lil sister's blog punya layout..and he told me the addy...so i checked it out while we were still talkin on the phone..and something so coincidental brabis happened. theres this pic of this guy arah his lil sisters blog bah...and he looked familiar brabis..so i asked him siapa lah...and then something about his name clicked and it rings a bell bah..and lurus ada a link to HIS blog arah the sister's blog. and then ter-click tia.

this happened a LONGG time ago btw. i was still with my ex that time. and i remember he told me that this guy was talkin about me on his blog blabla. and i just checked it out lah. and true enough, he mentioned some stuff about me lah. i revisited it again recently just to see if this is the same guy. and its kinda funny though. i mean...coz in this guy's blog..he mentioned how he would just mention me cause he never would've thought that *i* would come across his blog and read it. tapi what are the odds that my own BF (well my THEN bf anyways) would come across it and READ it..and then tell me about it? ironic brabis kan? BF ku lagi tu eh (my then bf i mean). life is so funny. what are the chances of that happening? like one in a million? and then it DID happen. for safety reasons...i will not mention any names. manatau the same thing will happen to me jua. bari malu jua tu. kekekeke. so i will not mention anything. nope nope nope.

i just finished doing my laundry..so now my clothes are hanging in my room...making the whole room smell like fresh laundry *inhales deeply* ahhhh~ smells nice :)

going to sleepover at zyden's tonite. He wanted to show me this cerita antu. called REC kah? lupaku...but it's supposed to be berijab. so since krg durang ada football match..i figured after meliat...tarus balik sama ia lah. at least i won't hafta worry about going back home late apa. i can just balik isuk pagi. so i think i'll leave home akhir sikit. i wanna have my dinner and shower dulu. so i won't hafta shower at his place tonite. isuk pagi sja :P liatlah...it depends on whether he has fresh towels...im too malas to bring my towel to his place...kalau inda mandi masa aku balik saja eh. but im taking your bed dude...YOU are taking the couch! nyehehehe. thanks den! i lap you! (bwoh...membaca tia si anonymous - indabah inda!)

bah..im gonna fold my clothes now :P

No comments: