Friday 25 January 2008

"Beavis and Butthead". That just popped in my head one night. And then i started wondering why they don't show that on mtv anymore. I really liked it when i was a kid. So as usual, me being the jobless person i am..searched for it on youtube. And wadya know? they actually have several episodes!! awesomeeee~

This one's pretty funny tho. CHECK IT OUT. hehe. (The best episode is still about the beavis and butthead photocopying that dollar bill tho. i still cant find it. that was the best episode ever! its so good that i still remember it more than a decade later. Daym....im old...)

O_o




But out of those two..i like beavis best. hes FUNNY!! haha.

Immigration boss: what the hell is a bunghole??
Beavis: YOU are a bunghole. And so am i. There will be MORE bungholes after me.

HAHAHAHAHA. he cracks me up.

No comments: