Sunday 6 January 2008

I woke up this morning to find airul to tell me to check out his blog

And airul was being MEAN!! haha. i honestly didnt remember what the restaurant was called and who cares if im not the most observant person in the world? :P i only look at faces in a picture. well...when it's my pic lah. i usually just look at me and what im wearing :P so gimme a break man :P

and u know wat dude? u shud get urself a tagboard so i can diss you there instead of just ranting it on my blog haha

on a lighter note. i was being bored (as usual) and going through videoclips on youtube. and i forgot just how much i love alicia keys and her song. And at one point i kept listening to this one particular song when the single just came out. Forgot just how beautiful this song is. Check it out! Oh, and i love what she's wearing when she's going down the steps. Something i would wear. hehe.




No comments: