Wednesday 23 January 2008

I have fallen in love and died in Pink heaven. HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA. I was just checking my email tadi and i get regular emails from Apple about new Apple software, products, etc rite? And the email was titled "Surprise your valentine with a pink iPod nano."

So u can imagine how jittery i got and i was clickin my touch pad like crazy. (lambat wah laptop ku ani)

And i was overcome with emotion when i saw this lil baby..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



U betcha it's love at first sight baby! *grooowrrr*!!!


LAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *swoon* Next on my list of things to buy. Right after i save up money for

- Biotherm Foundation
- Biotherm concealer (it works wonders girls, BUY IT!)
- Food and travelling money for my Paris trip
- My graduation robe (yep, my housemates are a good influence on me and they convinced me to buy my own graduation robe - we're gonna get reimbursed nanti anyway, so...)

Damn DAMN DAMN! i can't wait to own this baby. YOU'RE MINE!!!!!

No comments: