Thursday 31 January 2008

I wanted to go jogging early this morning, but i couldn't cause it was raining!! gah! but im glad lah...cause it was really windy tadi, so i doubt ill have a nice time when id be wheezing cause my chest feels too cold. O_o


so i ended up falling back asleep. and guess what happened? i HAD A DREAM! a weird dream at that too. i blame Fish for my dream. hehehe. cause u see...we were watching one episode of psych the night before and the episode was about a murder at a spanish telenovela set. So i guess that's why my dream was oh-so-full-of-drama. the fact that i was watching really emosi videoclips on youtube didnt help either. the videoclips i watched? krisdayanti's 'cobalah untuk setia', ratu's 'lelaki buaya darat' and 'teman tapi mesra' - i also read the comments that ppl put for the ratu videos and apparently there was a love triangle between maia, mulan and ahmad dhani??! *gasp*.


*ahem* enough about that, lets get back to my dream. iatahwah, no wonder i had such a weird ass dream. ok ok, get this. i dreamt that i was getting MARRIED!! hahaha. i was supposed to marry some guy i dont even KNOW. and i was already in my wedding dress, and get this, my family rented the whole of empire hotel for the wedding (iatah,kaya banar, palui haha - eh salah, AMINNNNN~!). cause everywhere i looked at the hotel atu, they were all my guests (how do i know, antah i just do, its my dream ok?) but somehow i wasnt panicking about marrying some random guy, i felt calm inside. and i was just chatting with my friends apa before the whole ceremony started. and then that was when it happened.....


i was waiting in one of the waiting rooms when i overheard my future father in law (the grooms dad) plotting with the groom about how he's getting revenge on my family through me and how he's planning to make my family bankrupt etc. *GASPPPPP*!!! and i remember reeling in shock. (kalau dlm telenovela, sudah the camera focus brabis on my shocked face followed by dramatic music ni) hahaha. looked at the watch and it was 20 mins before the whole function is going to start!! OH NO! and i remember just running and trying to find my dad. and i remember thinking this marriage is suicide and finally realizing that i should just marry my one true love. (i have no idea why i didnt just marry my true love and agreed to marry some random guy, palui wah my dream ani). when i finally caught up to my dad, i told him that i dont wanna get married and that im actually in love with someone else. and i was apologizing how i made him spend a lot on the wedding. surprisingly my dad was really calm and cool about it and just said "ok". (gila, cool brabis bapaku ani hehe - and no, i wont tell who my one true love is, jeng jeng jeng, mesti stay tuned for my next dream if u guys wanna find out hahaha,mcm banar)


and then after my confession i was just chatting with my friends like nothing happened. unfrazzelled by the fact that some weirdo guy just tried to sabotaged my family. haha. and i even asked Rashie whether itll be cool if i ask my one true love to stand in as my new groom and if he minds marrying me at the last minute. Rashie just gave me a weird look and told me that 20 mins wont give a guy enough time to get ready to be married. so i just shrugged and said, "oh well, ill just get hitched next time then" <--- conDifennnnn aku ah. HAHAHAHA.


and then i woke up -_-


told u guys it was a weird ass dream. so what have we learnt from all this? do not watch a combination of emosi videoclips and tv before u go to sleep or ull end up with a bunch of screwey ideas for a dream. hahahaha. Me, Fish and Sai are gonna watch criminal minds before we sleep tonight. Lets see what kind of dreams my random head will think up of this time ah? Stay tuned tomorrow to find out. HE HE HE HE HE!


****************************************

U know what im kicking myself for? tuuuuuu my R4 order ah. The manufacturer is not shipping anymore orders to this online retailer i bought it from. so after waiting for TWO excruciatingly long mths for it to arrive, the lil idiot said they cant complete my order and offered to give me a full refund. ur damn right i want my full refund back. *grumble* now i have to order lagi sekali. isuktah masa ku rajin mencari online shops lagi. grrrr. now ive to wait another 2 weeks or so before it arrives. *SIGHHH*

********************************************

i know this is too soon but but but...im excited about apa nah? abis examssss...me and my whole bunch of classmates and also durang juniors are gonna watchhhhhh sweeney todd and over her dead body arah ODEON. yayyyy. cant waittttt...a well deserved break i should say. lamaaa sudah inda meliat movie. bah bah..im gonna shower and get back to studying :P so sheff peeps...andang print tah voucher atuuu...dua movie ni kan kami liattt! hehehe. aku pun andang print banyak2 ni. just in case ada urg lupa bawa/print :) but i cant promise that semua urg cukup niiiii~ ;P


No comments: