Thursday 24 January 2008

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Hamizah Suhaimi
Birthday:5th September 1985
Birthplace:Brunei
Current Location:Sheffield
Eye Color:Very dark brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:157 cm. Yea im short. get over it
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty
Your Heritage:Melayu Brunei
The Shoes You Wore Today:Not planning to go out today. Been in my furry pink slippers all day
Your Weakness:Spending money, Men who loosen their tie, Pizza Hut's Beef Lasagne and Haagen Daz's Praline n Cream
Your Fears:Heights, Reptiles, Amphibians, Failing
Your Perfect Pizza:Tuna Lovers :)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Tone up, get a job, finish my degree with flying colours
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:daymmm~, hehe, OMG
Thoughts First Waking Up:What time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:my lips?
Your Bedtime:when im sleepy, i sleep. regardless of what time it is. hehe
Your Most Missed Memory:Bubbles :(
Pepsi or Coke:Cokeeee!!
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:It depends on the situation
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:If its icecream? i prefer vanilla :P
Cappuccino or Coffee:I dont drink coffee much..it works too well on me :P. Can i opt for caramel cream instead?
Do you Smoke:hell no. i think smokers are gross :P
Do you Swear:in 12 languages
Do you Sing:haha. i love to sing. dont make me a good singer tho. haha
Do you Shower Daily:every morning and night
Have you Been in Love:once
Do you want to go to College:i am in college. hehe
Do you want to get Married:ofcourse i do. and make lotsa babies!! haha
Do you belive in yourself:when im confident yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:nope. thank god
Do you think you are Attractive:ofcourse. im vain
Are you a Health Freak:SOMETIMES. but other times? i love junk food
Do you get along with your Parents:yup. i love them to the core :)
Do you like Thunderstorms:during the day when im at home? yes. Not at night. And not when im planning to go out.
Do you play an Instrument:I play the violin terribly. Does that count?
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I dont drink
In the past month have you Smoked:Ew. can't believe u asked me this. :P
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Im a pill popper. wadyu think?
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope. Sad i know. HAHA
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:U THINK?? ofcourse i have. i love shopping.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Hmm...havent had oreos in a looOooong time
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:HAHA. i dont believe in eating raw food.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Hm. No.
In the past month have you been Dumped:haha. no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:never gone skinny dipping. dont think i have the courage to ever skinny dip. unless its my own pool and no one will ever be around. MAYBE.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope.
Ever been Drunk:i dont drink
Ever been called a Tease:lots. aku pengatil haha.
Ever been Beaten up:thank god no.
Ever Shoplifted:Once. not proud of it :P
How do you want to Die:In my bed. Old. While im sleeping.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A certified accountant who earns lotsa moolah
What country would you most like to Visit:Id like to visit the philippines somehow...
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:I dont exactly have a preference...any will do. haha
Favourite Hair Color:black?
Short or Long Hair:Short pls. I cant stand long hair
Height:A whole lot taller than me coz i wear REALLY high heels to make up for my lack of height :P
Weight:obviously someone heavier than me. I dont want a 90 pound weakling haha.
Best Clothing Style:Hmm... i like smart casual. the whole collared shirt with jeans and white sneakers look. but then again. as long as the dude looks good. anything goesss~
Number of Drugs I have taken:too numerous to count. haha. i dont do weed tho..just pop all kinds of pills.
Number of CDs I own:Gee...a lot.
Number of Piercings:i pierce my ears...so does that count as two?
Number of Tattoos:inda dpt. but IF i can? id get a pink butterfly tattoo on my right wrist :)
Number of things in my Past I Regret:BANYAK. but the most would be letting bubbles out of his house on that fateful day. *sigh* :(

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: