Friday 4 January 2008


Ordering. ahh...love the buttermilk chicken.



Us at some restaurant. cant remember where. Khans was it?

My daleng Amal and Me.



A really unflattering pic of me scratching my chin :P


I think this was supposed to be a "look kanyang" photo. But i didnt pull it off nicely now did i? haha. (tu urg ikut camwhoring di blakang ah..hehe)
Awubah awubah. We'll include u in the pic properly. ehehhe.

nyehhh..pasang ayu. haha


Amal enjoying her meal. And me at her side mengintu makanan. haha.

im hungry!!! FEED ME!!! Us making stupid faces except for Rashie. Yeah, zyden didnt hafta pull a dumb face. he does it nicely without trying. HAHA. nadabah kidding man, u know ur my lil bro :P


Tuuuu...urg bedating ah. hehe.



What i do when ppl kacau me while im eating :P



I was hungry ok? munching on the digestives hehe.


Don't we look purty? :)



Us after our curls are all done. hehe. I curled Rashie's hair and Qils curled mine :)


Fish, Zyden, Kamal, Rashie and Me :)


Qils was trying on different settings on the camera so i figured id try different poses as well :P



and a BIG smileee Mizahhhhh. hehehe

Fish, Zyden, Kamal, Rash, Amal and Me


A real dumb candid photo of us. hehe. Ok. exercise the cheeks mal. We are gonna take several shots after this.



GrOoowr! gimme wild animal!!



Our Mashimoro (sp?) pose. I think Amal did a better job on it than me hehe.



Our OMIGAWDDD pose. haha



I wasnt ready here :P haha


Amal, Dijah, Me and Fish.



Our bums. hehe



Me and a swan. hehe. Loving my boots there *sigh*


I dont remember but i think there were a lot of swans or ducks behind us. hehe.
Me, Rash (at the back), Dijah and Amal



Us just walking around at Hyde Park. It was pretty huge.




Dijah, Fish, Amal and Half of me haha

Rashie, Me, Dijah and Amal.


My favourite two ppl in the world. Dijah and Amal :)


Yummm..hot chocolates. :) Us at Rose Cafe'


Amal is always on constant camwhore mode. Look how me and Dijah wasnt prepared but Amal is? haha.



Us before sending Amal off to Paddington Station.
Standing: Fish, Rashie, Dij, Me (looking delirious from not sleeping enough), Vi
Sitting: Amal and Sai

Amal, Vi and Sai

Boxing Day! My girls :)

In the tube and on our way to Embankment to watch the Fireworks :)


A blurry picture...still love it nonetheless :P


Camwhoring while waiting for the Fireworks to start. This was before it started to rain i think.



I think we were in the middle of playing here. Fish, Me, Rashie and Farid



I think the flash was blinding Rashie hehe. Me at the side there, mau jua ikut gambar tu. haha! i cant remember what was scribbled on her forehead. haha.


Fish, Me, Rash (almost pulling a Britney there ahaha), Cady, Dijah and Farid


Farid looking really dumb there with "Michael Jackson" stuck on his forehead



Me and Frankie

No comments: