Tuesday 22 January 2008

Sat for Corporate Social Responsibility this morning. The 3 hour paper wasn't ENOUGH! GAH. We had to answer 3 essay questions and i spent too much on the first 2 questions that by the time i proceeded to my 3rd one...i only had half an hour left.

Damn time management! From this day forth, i solemnly swear that i will try my best to manage my time perfectly during exams. :P

Everyone else seemed to be complaining about that too. So im just hoping the examiners will be in a good mood while they are marking our papers so everyone can pass. AMINNNN~!

My next paper will be this Friday. My weakest subject - Advances in Financial Accounting. Sometimes i wonder to myself why im taking a degree in Accountancy...i feel like such a dunce in it compared to everybody else. Damnit, why are other ppl so smart???!

Woke up at 6am today and slept late the night before. Not a good a combination there. And not surprisingly, i pressed the snooze button when my alarm went off. 5 minutes later, the alarm went off again. How come 5 minutes seem SO short when you're taking that extra shut eye but seems soOooo long when you're waiting for your date? Ahhh..the irony.

Dragged myself out of bed and proceeded to get ready and make breakfast. When me and Sai went out of the house around 8 the sun was just rising..and the sky looked like such a pretty painting in pink and white. lawaaaa...wish i took a picture of it. And now here i am...trying to keep myself from falling asleep and waiting for my lunch to finish grilling. (popped some chips and fish in the oven - easiest way to cook, healthy too! hehe)

I figured since my biological sleeping clock is messed up. Id get it back by not succumbing to my sleepiness today. So ill be dead tired by tonight i won't have trouble sleeping. hah! am i smart or am i smart? hahaha.

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF* i smell my fries and fish...time for me to eat! ciao peeps :)

No comments: