Tuesday 15 January 2008

I feel like a zombie.

My daily routine these past few days is....

- Wake up
- Brush my teeth
- Make brunch/breakfast
- Have breakfast/brunch in front of laptop (if my housemates aren't up yet) or in front of the tv (if my housemates are up)
- Shower
- Study in the living room (while watching tv)
- Make lunch/dinner
- Have lunch/dinner in front of the tv
- Shower
- Study in the living room (while watching tv)
- Sleep

Im hoping what i studied so far will stick to my kosong head.

Damn. My brain feels fried somehow. I can't wait for exams to be over. (alum lagi start sudah tia kan want it to be over NYEHEHE) and hopefully the exam week will just breeze past through. I miss doing useless things like going out shopping or hanging out at a coffee shop and eating cake or playing video games or going out to the movies with my friends or just plain doing NOTHING.

-_-


I hate exams. Period.



**************************************

On a lighter note. I was on the phone with my parents this afternoon. and my dad told me that Kaka might have a baby girl!!!! well....he said theres a 80% chance that it will be a girl lah.

OMG!!! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!! I AM GOING TO HAVE A NIECE!! well i*might* have a niece. Eeeee..im excited! im SO excited.

BUT.....im a bit down too. I wont be there to see the baby when it first comes out. Im a bit bummed for not coming back home this March. It's the Paris trip with my friends or going home (FOR 3 weeks only?! - sayang duit - imagine the Jimmy Choo shoes that could buy you...2 pairs ppl!! 2 pairs!! haha). A few months ago i was dead set on going to Paris and i told my family that as well. But now...after my dad said it's going to be a baby girl (the gender is not important here, id still be equally excited if it were to be a boy as well :P)...and the fact that its gonna come out in a few weeks....and i didnt anticipate how excited i would be feeling...and how many times does ur sister have a first born rite?? not a lot! (ive got a little sister thats why ill get another chance) but thats besides the point. I WANNA BE THERE!! *pout*

Im hoping some eccentric generous millionaire will come across this post and *ahem* donate a few thousand pounds into my paypal account (the button on the left link right there *cough cough*) so that i could buy myself a ticket home. *Sigh* the odds of that happening would be when pigs can fly though.

GAH! i guess im just gonna hafta live with not seeing the baby when its a day old then. *sigh*

i feel down -_-

exams punya pasal ni. DAMN YOU!! #*$&@*%!&#(!!!!!!!!



No comments: