Saturday 19 January 2008

Karma: (in hinduism and buddhism) a person's actions in this and previous lives, seen as affecting their future fate.


I believe in karma. Apa ni nya urg? Kebalikan wah. Anyways, i believe that ive done lotsa bad things and been mean to lotsa ppl. Especially during my high school years. But by me being bad and mean can be very subjective. What i've done can be seen as REALLY mean to some ppl, but it can be not so awful to some ppl (and by some ppl i mean Fish or Frankie or something - they're EVIL - i look like an angel next to them).


What are the mean things that ive done u ask? Well to name a few, i haven't been THAT nice to some of my friends or acquaintances. I'll say things, or even do things that can be very demeaning to them. And sometimes ill do it without even realizing it at that time. And now looking back at those years and thinking about it now? It just hit me what a total bitch i was being and how they must've been secretly hating me and hoping id get hit by a truck or something. There was even a time i made fun and mimicked some random form 1 girl cause she had a whiny voice and i didnt even realize it till my friend Ena looked at me incredulously and i asked her "what??". She had to tell me what i did for me to even realize what i just did. Or how me and my accomplice Ena used to bully Hasrul just because he (used to) walk around with a handkerchief and Harrods bag? (SORRY HASRUL, but you hafta admit it was pretty funny hehe).


Those are just one of the many mean things that I've done. and i-am-not-proud-of-it.


and now im scared! i have matured (well at least i like to think i have matured) and i can't help but think that Karma's gonna bite me in the ass THREE-fold. :(


What if life is playing a mean trick on me? What if everything only SEEMS rosy and perfect now and its only a facade and it won't be long now till i find out that it's not as it is cracked up to be? It won't be the first time that this has happened. I thought my life was perfect then, and everything was peachy keen, but it turned out to be a shithole instead. What if history is repeating itself?? GAH!! im going crazy not knowing, I HAFTA KNOW! But im too afraid to find out jua....


Moral of the story little boys and girls? BE NICE. Unless the bitch took the last pair of the shoes that you wanted and it happened to be in your size? Then elbow the bitch and snatch it from her okeh??!

But yeah..other than that. BE NICE!!



No comments: