Sunday 13 January 2008

I remember this chick on youtube that Kaka once showed me last yr. Her name is Marie Digby. And she made an accoustic cover version of Rihanna's Umbrella. Anyways, this chick is not only pretty but she has a very nice voice and she is TALENTED. Other than making her own songs, she knows how to play both the guitar and the piano (as far as i know from browsing through the related videos of her lah)


Anyways, i came across this really reallyyyy nice song that she made. It's called "stupid for you". Looking at this videoclip is making me wanna learn how to play the piano damnit! Im having images of myself playing the piano at my backyard, overlooking the pool and banging on the piano ala Alicia Keys. Getting inspiration from the burung pipits chirping at the background for the next song im making. HAHAHA. prasan eh. But seriously, im contemplating on learning how to play the piano. (yeah i know i didnt have enough time to even play my violin and that i probably really suck at it now since i lack practice) BUT BUT. i swear im gonna practice a lot on the piano.


Bah bah, check out this clip. and i dare u to tell me that you wont get inspired after you watch her! Lyrics nya lagi kiut tu eh. Man. i wanna be a recording artist now. malas kan crunch the numbers on my calculator anymore. Xp~~~~







Lyrics:
t's not everday
that i find a person quite like you
perfect every way
i finally found the nerve to confess that it's you - that i want
i don't care if i act a fool
i would damn near beg for you !
put aside, all my pride
so don't keep me hanging here
cause this girl is falling stupid for you..
stupid for you..

the proper thing to do
is for me to act like a lady and wait
for you to make the first move
but i don't think you're getting the point
that it's you - that i want
i don't care if i act a fool
i would damn near beg for you
put aside, all my pride
so don't keep me waiting here
cause this girl is falling stupid for you!
oh, oh stupid for you

why's it always feel like i am
chasing love when nothing's there
and here i go just making the same mistake...

No comments: